After the day out at the beach & a lot of tanning session & erotic massages on the shores, I am sure this is time for a party night with your beloved one. Here is a fun, flirty & very simple night look for ladies who are not so keen on make up most times & would like to keep it utterly simple yet classy.
Let me share my cute little beauty picks from Oriflame for the Holiday Date night with the color rich make up look.
To start with,
1. Cleansing, toning & moisturizing your skin should be a ritual after the long day out in sun & sand.
2. After at least an hour of moisturizing your skin well with water based moisturizer, pick your favorite mousse foundation & dry powder as the base. Not to take too much quantity it will cake up your face. Advised to apply a dab on the back of your palm & use foundation brush to apply.
3. I used the best BLUSH ever (for me) – BRONZING PEARLS in Natural Radiance (@1299). These are small little drops of rose & bronze color blush with a hint of shimmer to highlight the upper area of cheek bones. This is very light on skin & do not feel patchy after application. A light to medium application is advised.
– You can choose Natural Peach for yellow tone skin or a darker skin tone.
– You can also use the pearls over your Clavicle Bones (connecting your neck & shoulders) to highlight the areas & contour for a glamorous look for strapless garments.
4. Use a primer if you have the right one suitable for your skin type or even a concealer in case you have the darker skin surrounding your eyes & over your lids.
5. Use THE ONE EYE LINER STYLO Blue Pen (@549)– because its easy to blend it with the shadow over it. In case you would want to use a black liner you can apply it once lightly on the lid & put the shadow over it.
6. Apply THE ONE Color Impact Cream Eye Shadow in Deep Indigo (@499)- Use a flat eye shadow applicator brush & take small quantity of the cream eye shadow. Starting from the middle part extending & smudging over to the inner & outer areas. It has a little shimmer already so you don’t need another layer of shimmer shadow.
TIP – Use black shadow to give an ombre/ smoky eye effect. Application for the black shade should be inwards. Use of scotch tape is advised for a clean winged effect. Put lil scotch tape on outward side of the eye & ending on the brow line. Now apply the shadow & remove the tape once you’re done.
TIP – Apply little base/concealer on the lips for a better finish & lip color to pop up. This shall also help show the true color for dark skinned lips. Use a lip brush applicator brush or the lipstick as is for application.Make sure you stay inside the lines
8. My pick for the best lip color which suits many & most skin tones is Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick in Cerise Pink (@749). Extremely creamy texture yet non greecy. Stays for long even after dinner & drinks. Gives medium to full coverage on first application.
9. To complete the look & add a pinch of richness to the look, I picked Giordani Gold Laque Brilliance in Nobel Burgundy (@449). Loved the color. The color intensity is good & two coats are enough to get best of it. Do apply THE ONE Base & Top Coat (@279, see full review) so the color stays for long & does not chip. It shall also prevent the color to pigment your nails.
10. Picked up a black strapless lace jumpsuit for the evening & long feather earring to pair with the look.
Ready to steal the show!
– Products Sponsored/ Sent for review by – ORIFLAME
– Lace Jumpsuit – StealNoire
– Photography – Nikita Mishra
– Location – Short & Curly