Here I am with another beautiful tutorial & review for a great dewy PHOTOREADY range from Revlon for you! It is extremely easy to use & you can now dare to go bare with a sun-kissed glow!
The look consists of in all 6 products –
1. The Revlon Photo Ready Air brush Effect Base (@1100) – SHELL
– It has a great medium finish with no pores or blemishes visible after application. Contains SPF20. It has a soft luminous effect on the skin and so it is very important that you test the shades on your skin first.
– For people looking for only matte finish, it is advised to use the Finishing powder over it and not the Illuminator.
USAGE – Take a dab on your back of the palm (1 plunge). Use a foundation brush or your fingers to apply. Even out.
2. The Revlon Photo Ready Finishing Powder (@1100) – Light to Medium
– Please be careful to choose the right shade here as it can help get a great finish on your face only if you select the correct one.
USAGE – After the air brush Make up, use the powder evenly on the face & neck covering evenly. Do not put a lot of quantity or cake up as it may hide the satin pearl finish of the base.
You can use the brush which comes with the product or your own as well.
TIP – Make sure you let it stay for a little while (10-15 mins) on your skin as the base make up always settles down and adopt the skin color.
Once the base is done & settled for a few mins. Head to the finishing elements –
3. The Revlon Photo Ready Skinlights Illuminator (@950) – Pink Light
USAGE – Use it for the dewy sun kissed effect on the skin. It will give a pearl shimmer to your cheeks & high points as upper brow line, nose & chin. Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to diffuse and minimize flaws. Use a brush to apply for better application. Use it only on the high notes & not overall the face as it will reflect a lot of shimmer.
4. The Revlon Highlighting Palette (@950) – Rose Glow
Starting from the upper most color in palette to be 1 & the last to be 5
– Use no 2, over the eyelids with an applicator very softly with little color.
– Use no 1. over the brow line for highlight & towards the inner corner of eyes.
– Use no 4, under the eyes very finely so it gives the extra soft finish.
– Use no 3, apply from outward to inward direction for a soft bronze.
TIP – Choose the highlighting palette according to the occasion or your skin tone. Basically what look would you like to achieve. Choose Bronze for a tanned or super contoured look. Peach is a good option for the very fair skin tone. Pink Glow is great too for very fair & yellow toned skin with blush effect.
– I have tried to get a Pink Glow here as I have light yellowish/fair skin. It looks very natural & I do not look pale after putting the make up. The pink highlights are well balanced for a very minimal pink glow on the cheeks/eyes!
– Take a fairly good quantity & apply twice for more color. It has a light coverage & might just give a hint of soft color on first application.
– You can use them on your cheeks & highlighting areas if you are not using an Illuminator or also if you’re using an illuminator in Peach & would like a little pink blush glow.
5. Revlon ColorStay™ One Stroke Defining Eye Liner (@675) – Black
You can use the liner before applying the highlighting colors over eyes, in case you are not confident of that you will be applying the eye shadows correctly at the first, use the liner later. It will help define the eyes.
Best thing about the products is – its not too dry or greasy for the eyes. Perfect matt finish with great gliding application for a winged or subtle liner.
TIP – You can use light brown eye pencil on the lower eye lids for more definition.
6. Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer(@850) – Sunstone
Awesome color with little glitter! Perfect for a great finish yet flirty look. Completes the look.
TIP – Always use the concealer or base on your lip first. It helps get the true color of the lipstick/liner etc.
This Photoready Dare to Bare Look or you may also call it a nude look with sun kissed feel is not only good for the day outs, brunching or the regular office day but also is great for a red carpet event. It is perfect for a dainty night with your favorite lace dress.
Complete the look with French Manicured nails for a total natural radiant look. Keep it simple, keep it classy!
Super easy & super photogenic! This is the age of radiance & illumination.
BUY THE LOOK –
Products available in major MBO’s & exclusive outlets PAN India
Hope you guys loved the look. Do send in your comments & feedback. If you have tried any of these products do share your experiences with me here.
PS – The pictures have not been retouched for the actual look of the make up.
Products – Revlon India
Knit Dress – StealNoire.com