Here is my much awaited review for PLUM goodness products for summers. I have a KOHL pencil & Grape seed & Sea Buckthorn Scrub.
You can choose for the combo with other products as well form their website which is extremely user friendly & easy to navigate. (Check here – http://plumgoodness.com/)
Totally loved the creamy texture & glide on pencil. I avoid KOHL pencils majorly because I do not want to look for a sharpener every time I am travelling or at office or before important meetings. Even for PLUM Kohl it was the same.
I gave it a try still & to my surprise this product totally was a hit for me. It glides on perfectly well. Stayed for more than some 13 hours without smudge & did came off with a mild cleanser. No reactions for eyes or skin.
And the best part, its easy & mess free to sharpen it for a defined look. It comes with a special sharpener which works great with the product. Here the below picture was taken after I wore the KOHL for almost 13 hours already !!
High points –
– Smudge free – trust me it is. even for oily skin. Tried it myself.
– Vegan, paraben free, preservative free, waterproof & great gliding tip.
– Stays for really long without messing up with your makeup.
– Deep dark KOHL
Low points –
– Comes in pencil form. For me a lot of product is wasted. But surely the creamy formula make up for it.
Great fragrance. very mild on skin though very effective. I generally use a harsh or hard scrub because I have a lot of blackheads & pores on my skin. I also suffer from dust allergies very often. For this one, I can vouch for a great experience & good value for money. How?
– All vegan & skin friendly natural ingredients.
– Does contain 2 x Vitamin E as Olive Oil.
– Does not dry your skin completely after wash. Keeps you moist & fragrant after use.
– Using it for 3 days regularly, I could see a reduction in the dirt & black heads on my face.
– Not harsh on skin at all. even if you use it for more than a minute or massage it for a longer while, it wont hurt at all. Its milder but cleans the pores out well.
Overall – Yes! A great buy. Good packaging, decent price points & rich in natural substances. Must try!
PLUM DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS** (Source – Website – Plum)
Check out the lovely range here –
Have doubts still? Call UP!
Shall share few more looks from my make up tutorials where I used the PLUM Natur Studio KOHL! Do share your experience with PLUM GOODNESS products with me.